Mar 21, 2012

Sauna

Diposkan oleh nitahakeem di 10:19:00 PM
I do sauna now...
Then I'm relaxing my mind...
Sauna with bruno mars song is so excellent.


Do you know a song "Long Distance" by Bruno Mars?
That song is seldom to played on TV.
Moreover,it never be happened.
That's a melancholic song by Bruno.
And I love him much.
Yes, there is no one know about the future.
But everyone will face a circumstances about Long Distance.
Few months ago, I had a boyfriend.
When I was with him. I'm thinking about LDR. And I can't. Yes, LDR is not my choices.
LDR make you lonely. Make you wishing null. Make you cries. And LDR make you have a commitment without seeing that your boy will stay there for you.
That's why I broke up.
That's why...
A few month later, we will be really in a long distance... But I'm not belong to him again.
I'm in freedom if I wanna introduce other people in the world. Especially a GUY.
Oh, and he do either.
Maybe I can have a relationship with others.

But it just earlier...
I'm thinking different now.
It's so hard to move on.
It's not easy.
I'm thinking of him later and later.
Even there are more boys in da world searching for me.
I'm stuck on him.
He is kind.
He is perfect.
It never be replace.
Someone said, he is irreplacable.

Just because I have no positive thinking?
No!
I'm in my positive way.
But it is hard.
Harder than I thought before.

I dunno, when me and him will be really in a long distance.
It's ok there is no commitment.
It's ok.
But the big answer to my self is, how long he will be irreplaceable?
How long my heart will be stolen by him?
I dunno..
I dunno bout my future.

I love this single thing.
But I don't really like this stuck on him.

I just know that love is killing me softly.
Love make me so underpressure.
About marriage maybe.

One day, I wanna be.
But now, because of he isn't ready a few months ago, I took that dream in a black hole.
I have no passion about marriage again.
I think,it doesn't matter to marry all of them. One of them.
Don't care about love.
Don't care.

I think, I just need my Allah...
Yeah..
The best relaxation is when you are sincere with the God way.
In Alquran...
In Hadist...

Do you know Allah?
I wanna be a wife for my better family

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

**Gregarious Angel** Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea