Sep 27, 2015

FOTD : Aphrodite make up

Diposkan oleh nitahakeem di 4:48:00 PM


It's gonna be a long day when you're at office hours so i give my weekend a gift toward the busy day.


I was done with usual makeup, so i wanna get out from the flattered makeup to antimainstream. I found something interested in IG and this the step by step making the eyes up.

IG is like you see, from wakeup and makeup. They gimme a step by step for the bold eyes and starting from blending your eyes with the nude color.


After that, use the pencil eyeliner or autopen in the bottom of eyelid. This is the perk of bold eye, using a matt eyeliner pencil or you wont have a perfect look.

Dontforget the brown eyebrow. hahahaha


And then so, just make a cat under eyes in the lining of eyeliner like a half moon.


Blending it to be like straight, and final step is mascara.


So i practice the looks and found my eyes like


i used DD CreamWardah like i said before "Sebaiknya wardah gausa bikin produk ini lagi"
I dunno why i used it, just because the tone really brighter than my  other foundie.


I do like eyebrow in a dark brown (Viva eyebrow in dark brown) . Hihi. 
Then i use the nude brown shadows ( Sariayu eyeshadow pallete Trend Warna 2012)



And everythings like i use LT pro Lipstick Pallete and the color waw so riche!



I'm gonna takes my time for a beautiful scenery



Time to make over the Aphrodite so she could met Hercules




....
nice arms, right? -____-



Feeling so heaven! i always have a better heart after make over with anykind of makeup looks, eventhought i'm not that pro than any others blogger. lol.

Thanks for viewing! xoxo, nitahakeem






0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

**Gregarious Angel** Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea